As the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to spread across the globe and the United States, WellSky is taking the pandemic very seriously and prioritizing our clients’ ability to continue providing vital services to people in need.
That’s why we launched the WellSky COVID-19 Resource Center, linked here. This educational resource center features a consistently updated content library that includes webinars, tip sheets, white papers, and more to help organizations stay informed.
The views, information, and guidance in this resource are provided by the author and do not necessarily reflect those of WellSky. The content provided herein is intended for informational purposes only. The information may be incomplete, and WellSky undertakes no duty to update the information. It is shared with the understanding that WellSky is not rendering medical, legal, financial, accounting, or other professional advice. WellSky disclaims any and all liability to all third parties arising out of or related to this content. WellSky does not make any guarantees or warranties concerning the information contained in this resource. If expert assistance is required, please seek the services of an experienced, competent practitioner in the relevant field. WellSky resources are not substitutes for the official information sources on COVID-19. Providers should continue to track developments on official CMS and CDC pages, including:
- CMS response to Coronavirus and latest program guidance: https://www.cms.gov/About-CMS/Agency-Information/Emergency/EPRO/Current-Emergencies/Current-Emergencies-page
- CDC interim infection prevention and control recommendations: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/infection-control/control-recommendations.html
To further help our clients and our communities stay safe during this critical time, WellSky has also compiled resources (below) from public health and industry experts, including the CDC and CMS. We encourage you to review this content to guide you as the situation continues to evolve each day.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Resources:
For Healthcare Professionals:
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Resources:
- CMS response to Coronavirus and latest program guidance. (regularly updated)
- Telehealth/Telemedicine Information: Medicare Telemedicine Health Care Provider Fact Sheet (3/17/20)
- For Home Health Providers: Guidance for Infection Control and Prevention Concerning Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Home Health Agencies (HHAs) (posted 3/10/20)
- For Hospice Providers: Guidance for Infection Control and Prevention Concerning Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) by Hospice Agencies (3/9/20)
- For Nursing Homes/Long-Term Care Facilities: Guidance for Infection Control and Prevention of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in nursing homes (REVISED) (3/13/20)
- Additional CMS Guidance: CMS Issues Clear, Actionable Guidance to Providers about COVID-19 Virus (posted 3/9/20)